Posted By : Mrs Lucy Batchelor
A few referee reminders.
- Clubs must check refs have a SHCFA ID card (https://junleague.com/resource_referee.php?newsid=84) a number of people, especially on social media, are advertising themselves as refs but they do not have the ID card.
- If you are without a referee, you must use the League request service (go to the league admin area, where you register your players with the League, advertise for player, update your contact details etc), click on the referee request icon. Those requests go to all refs registered with the League. Also let your opponents know so they can assist in finding a referee.
- All refs registered with the League give respect scores for teams, which is providing very useful information.
- Referee fees are set by the County FA and can be found at https://junleague.com/resource_referee.php?newsid=20 - if a club/team find a referee charging them above these fees, they must report it to email@example.com
- Any complaints about referee performances must go to your age-group registrar and firstname.lastname@example.org A score of 50 or below is regarding as a referee complaint.
- Do not contact the in case of emergency number on referee ID cards to contact referees.
Share this ...
Latest League Newsletter
Mon 10th Dec @ 20:29:31 (39 Views)
FA Mental Health Survey
Mon 10th Dec @ 19:29:06 (73 Views)
If In Doubt - Sit Them Out
Sat 8th Dec @ 21:11:00 (227 Views)
Fri 7th Dec @ 11:31:46 (576 Views)
Thu 6th Dec @ 14:15:09 (163 Views)
Veolia Environmental Trust
Thu 6th Dec @ 14:13:50 (118 Views)
Thu 6th Dec @ 14:07:29 (160 Views)
FA Grow Your Club Booklet
Thu 6th Dec @ 13:09:31 (119 Views)