Posted By : Mrs Lucy Batchelor
A few referee reminders.
- Clubs must check refs have a SHCFA ID card (https://junleague.com/resource_referee.php?newsid=84) a number of people, especially on social media, are advertising themselves as refs but they do not have the ID card.
- If you are without a referee, you must use the League request service (go to the league admin area, where you register your players with the League, advertise for player, update your contact details etc), click on the referee request icon. Those requests go to all refs registered with the League. Also let your opponents know so they can assist in finding a referee.
- All refs registered with the League give respect scores for teams, which is providing very useful information.
- Referee fees are set by the County FA and can be found at https://junleague.com/resource_referee.php?newsid=20 - if a club/team find a referee charging them above these fees, they must report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints about referee performances must go to your age-group registrar and email@example.com A score of 50 or below is regarding as a referee complaint.
- Do not contact the in case of emergency number on referee ID cards to contact referees.
Share this ...
List of all tournaments
Sat 16th Feb @ 08:36:36 (178 Views)
National Diversity Awards
Fri 15th Feb @ 07:17:00 (139 Views)
Get Well Message
Thu 14th Feb @ 17:18:58 (483 Views)
Thu 14th Feb @ 10:57:52 (114 Views)
Win £1000 for your club
Wed 13th Feb @ 07:49:30 (235 Views)
Congratulations for completing 21 days of positivity
Tue 12th Feb @ 13:05:26 (127 Views)
U7 Praise #weonlydopositive
Mon 11th Feb @ 23:46:12 (222 Views)
Whiston Wildcats v Worksop Town
Mon 11th Feb @ 21:09:57 (202 Views)