Posted By : Mrs Lucy Batchelor
A few referee reminders.
- Clubs must check refs have a SHCFA ID card (https://junleague.com/resource_referee.php?newsid=84) a number of people, especially on social media, are advertising themselves as refs but they do not have the ID card.
- If you are without a referee, you must use the League request service (go to the league admin area, where you register your players with the League, advertise for player, update your contact details etc), click on the referee request icon. Those requests go to all refs registered with the League. Also let your opponents know so they can assist in finding a referee.
- All refs registered with the League give respect scores for teams, which is providing very useful information.
- Referee fees are set by the County FA and can be found at https://junleague.com/resource_referee.php?newsid=20 - if a club/team find a referee charging them above these fees, they must report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints about referee performances must go to your age-group registrar and email@example.com A score of 50 or below is regarding as a referee complaint.
- Do not contact the in case of emergency number on referee ID cards to contact referees.
Share this ...
Adults Do not join in at training
Sun 19th May @ 18:39:03 (118 Views)
Raise Money For Your Team And Save Money At The Same Time
Sat 18th May @ 21:09:45 (40 Views)
Warburtons Family Community Grants
Fri 17th May @ 07:45:05 (132 Views)
Football Mum Of The Year
Thu 16th May @ 12:23:47 (323 Views)
Make the Positive Parents Promise
Wed 15th May @ 09:07:41 (172 Views)
Stay sun safe this summer
Wed 15th May @ 09:05:55 (131 Views)
Tue 14th May @ 10:49:23 (191 Views)
Mon 13th May @ 13:58:35 (89 Views)